Monday, February 3, 2014

Blue touch



Today a quick post showing you my masculine outfit kind a day :) I normally love dress all in black and with some comfortable masculine shoes, it's so me! 
This time I decided to give a touch of color with my new electric blue woolen coat, also with a masculine cut hehe This coat from 6ks  gives the right kind of color to my outfit and it is sooo warm that its perfect for these days! Find it here!

Hoy un post rápido para enseñaros  mi outfit super masculino :)  En mi día a día me encanta vestir toda de negro y ponerme unos zapatos masculinos cómodos, es muy yo! 
Esta vez di un  toque de color con mi nuevo abrigo de lana de color azul eléctrico, también con un corte masculino hehe Este abrigo es de 6KS da el toque justo a mi outfit y es taaan calentito que es perfecto para estos días! Lo podéis encontrar aquí!











I was wearging:
Jumper/jersey.- Zara
Coat/Abrigo.- 6Ks (here)
Pants/pantalones.- Romwe
Brogues.- Office

5 comments:

  1. Preciosa!! Me encanta el toque del abrigo, es super bonito.

    Un besito!
    http://essenceofelectricsbubbles.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing coat!

    Outfits, fashion details, life moments on lowbudget-lowcost Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. That coat has amazing color.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete