Friday, February 7, 2014

Black and White


Hi! Here I come with my first pics from Barcelona wearing a Black and White outfit plenty of details :) As the weather allowed me to go lighter I finally had the chance to wear my new Black and white bomber jacket from TFNC London, isn't it nice?? I think bombers are the key piece of this season and specially love this bicolor one (which you can find here!)
I was also using for the first time (without freezing heheh) this black leather net top and I must tell you that you will be seeing quite a lot in my blog, as I am really into net pieces. This cutie is from Miss Luxe Uk and gives me this rocking but sexy touch hehe too much?? I simply adooore it :)

I finished my outfit by adding black complements... and look below to see my new pair of sunglasses ( I already showed them 2 posts ago hehe) but if you want to find out were to buy them and how to win an Ipad Mini (with retina display) and 2 tickets to see One Direction in London continue reading....!!!
Soo what do you think of my new items??
xxx

Holaaa! Aquí vengo con mis primeras fotos de Barcelona, ​​con un outfit Blanco y Negro con un montón de detalles :) Como el tiempo me permitió ir un poco mas ligera me puse mi nueva bomber blanca y negra de TFCN London, ¿no es monisima ? Creo que las bombers serán un must  esta temporada y a mi esta bicolor en concreto me encanta (la podéis encontrar aquí!)
También me puse por primera vez ( y sin congelarme heheh ) esta top negro de cuero y efecto red y debo advertiros que veréis muchas cosas del estilo en  mi blog, ya que me encanta el efecto red. Esta monada es de la marca Miss Luxe Uk ,me encanta el toque sexy y rockero que ha dado al outfit jeje es demasiado?
A mi me encantaaaa :)

Para acabar el outfit escogí todos los complementos en negro ... y si miráis mas abajo veréis también mi nuevo par de gafas de sol (ya  las visteis hace 2 postss jeje)  donde comprarlas y ademas podréis ganar un  iPad Mini y 2 entradas para ver el concierto de One Direction en Londres seguid leyendo ....!
Entonces qué os han parecido mis nuevas cositas?
xxx









Don't you just love my Sunglass Junkie black sunglasses?? You can find them here, and when you buy an item you directly enter in 2 competitions!
The first one to wine an Ipad Mini (wuth retina display) yuhuuu
and 2 tickets for the One Direction concert in London!!
¿No os encantan mis gafas de sol de Sunglass Junkie? Las podéis encontrar  aquí, y si compráis un artículo entrareis directamente en 2 competiciones! 
La primera para ganar un iPad Mini yuhuuu 
y 2 entradas para el concierto de One Direction en Londres! 




I was wearing:
T-shirt/Camiseta.- Miss Luxe (here)
Bomber.- TFNC London (here)
Sunglasses/ gafas de sol.- Sunglass Junkie (here)
Jeans.- Mango
Boots/botines.- Zara
Bag/Bolso.- Persunmall (here)


Romwe Spring Festival Sale
Over 1000 styles, up to 75% off
Start from $3.99
Time: 2/4/2014 ---2/11/2014
Don’t miss, girls!



4 comments:

  1. Me encanta la bomber!
    http://trendenciesblog.wordpress.com
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11447055/trendencies

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so crazy beautiful women :) unbelievefulllll...:) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. really nice look i love all your looks they are all top. you make such a top blogger and model! never seen so a such of beautiful stunning women like you are! <3 So Nice to see you in Nice Clothes ;)! Kisses Jack

    ReplyDelete