Thursday, September 26, 2013

Greek scents



Happy Thursday everyone!!! Today I want to show you my latest item from Sheinside :) It still quite for summer season but here in Italy I have no problem as the weather is still really hot! This maxi dress is just a discovery, firstly its embroiderry pleated chest reminded me of a mexican dress, however when I stiled it and did the pics next to these amphorae it just seemed like a Greek statue hehe don't you think??
However, a lovely and original dress to wear, and to style as you want ;)
You can find it here, and also in different colours, but white is till number 1 for me!!

and today I am announcing the winner for my contest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yuhuuuuuuu!!! You can see it below!!!

Feliz Jueves a todos!! Hoy os quiero mostrar una de mis ultimas adquisiciones de Sheinside :) Es un vestido bastante veraniego pero aquí en Italia no tengo problema ya que sigue haciendo mucho calor! Este maxi vestido ha sido todo un descubrimiento. En un principio la pedrería del pecho me recordaba a los vestidos mejicanos, pero luego cuando me lo puse e hice estas fotos al lado de las ánforas me recordó a las estatuas griegas, verdad??
En resumen, un vestido muy mono y original para que lo llevéis como queréis :)
Lo podéis encontrar aquí, y tambien en diferentes colores, sin embargo el blanco sigue siendo mi favorito!!


Y hoyyy anuncio el ganador de mi concurso!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yuhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!! Lo podéis ver al final de post!!

















I was wearing:
Dress/vestido.- Sheinside (here)

AND THE WINNER IS !!!
Y EL GANADOR ES!!!!




5 comments:

  1. Me encanta ese vestido.... se lo via Lovely Pepa y se agotó... ahroa creo que lo han sacado en muchos colores pero en blanco es el más bonito. Te queda genial!

    Te animas a combinar shorts con botines?
    ☀❁☼☀❁☼Outfit Monas de Seda☀❁☼☀❁

    ReplyDelete
  2. HE GANADOOOO!!! HE GANADOOOO!!! YOOOHOOOO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Una preciosidad de vestido !! El entorno no podía ser más auténtico !!
    Recuerdo que estamos de sorteo en nuestro blog
    Un besazo
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/6632417/ma-petite-by-ana

    ReplyDelete
  4. remember me ? ;D
    lovely dress!
    I must ruefully recall sunny day and time when I could wear thet dress !

    ReplyDelete