Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Frill



Since Zara went out with the frill skirts I have fallen in love with them. I bought this one at the end of the summer in the sales period :) and I have already seen that much more prints and forms are waiting for me in autumn yuhuuu can't wait to wear them!!
I only have one inconvinient, I love my green skirt, but have you noticed the wrinkles it makes?? I don't know if it is due to the size or what but, in my pics I see soo many wrinkles...
However a must for this season!!  And now heading to Malta yuhu!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xxx

Desde que Zara sacó  las faldas con volante me he enamorado de ellas. Compré ésta al final del verano durante las rebajas :) y ya he visto que este otoño me esperan muchos más estampados y formas yuhuuu que ganas de llevarlo!!!
Sólo encuentro un inconveniente, me encanta mi falda verde, pero os habéis dado cuenta de los pliegues que hace? No sé si es por la talla que cogí o qué, pero en mis fotos veo taaantas arrugas ...
Bueno, aunque no hay duda que es un must para esta temporada! Y ahora me voy a Malta yuhuuuu!
xxx













I was wearing:
Skirt/Falda.- Zara (similar here and here)
Crop top.- Zara (here)
Heels/Tacones.- Zara (similar here)
Clutch.- Vintage (similar here)

6 comments:

  1. Es cierto que salen arrugas.. pero es preciosa de color :) Yo tengo ganas de hacerme con una ^^

    Outfit para ir a trabajar

    ☀❁☼☀❁☼Outfit Monas de Seda☀❁☼☀❁

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encanta el look al completo, yo también me compraré alguna de cara al invierno
    Besos
    http://www.buildingmynewbody.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning outfit! Love your top, so chic and I adore your textured brown clutch with your bright green skirt! :)

    Take care.
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. me encanta el crop top! :) Preciosa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No me gustan los croptops. Pero la faldita es preciosa.

    Un besito!
    http://essenceofelectricsbubbles.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. What nice skirt!

    New on Fashion blog:
    http://lowbudget-lowcost.blogspot.it/2013/09/shopping-for-all-budgets.html

    ReplyDelete