Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Green-day


I was waiting for this trousers since July!! I must say that the Italian post (exactly custom duties) takes soooo long!! OMG, have you italian bloggers noticed it??? My orders arrive to Milan ok but then they spend at least 10 days there in custom duties... Aarrrg!! However, finally I managed to have this super floral print trousers back to Barcelona and could finally wear them!! I had never had before some floral pants, and since I got this ones from Sheinside, I am really delighted :) What do you think about my outfit?? Recently I am using a lot this Loewe sandals that I had forgotten... 
And tomorrow?? I am leaving for a wonderful spa day at Aires Barcelona including a massage session yuhuuuuu I must say I deserve it  :)
xxx
He estado esperando desde Julio a que me llegasen estos pantalones!! He de decir que correos en Italia (aduanas exactamente) tardan tantisiiiiismo!! Dios mio, no se si las bloggers italianas se han dado cuenta??? Mis pedidos llegan a Milan ok pero luego se pasan 10 dias como minimo retenidos en aduanas... Aaaargg!! De todas formas, al final conseguí que me llegasen estos pantalones de flores a Barcelona y finalmente me los he podido poner!! Nunca antes me habia comprado unos pantalones floreados, y desde que me llegaron estos de Sheinside, estoy encantada :) Qué pensáis de mi outfit? Últimamente también estoy usando un montón estas sandalias de Loewe que ya las tenía olvidadas...
Y mañana??? Me voy a pasar el dia a un fantástico espa Aires Barcelona con masaje incluido yuhuuu he de decir que me lo merezco :)
xxx














I was wearing:
Pants/pantalones.- Sheinside (here)
Crop Top.- Bershka (similar here)
Heels/Tacones.- Loewe 
Bag/bolso.- Chanel

8 comments:

  1. Que guapa !! Me encantan los pantalones !

    XX LUBA

    Un look con shorts estampados y accesorios contrastes hoy en
    http://www.well-living-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those floral trousers are gorgeous! The look great with the white crop top :)

    take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que pantalones mas bonitos!!! Me encantan. Besitos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me he enamorado de los pantalones. Me encantan.

    Un besito!
    http://essenceofelectricsbubbles.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. que guapisima! los pantalones son una monada y me encantan con esta camiseta porque no les quita protagonismo!
    un besote!
    herpuzzlepieces.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gooorgeous, and they fit you so well. Great styling, I love this outfit!

    Ivana
    xo

    Rue de Tres Chic

    ReplyDelete
  7. These trousers looks like a painting! Love them! I totally agree with you! Post in Italy is sooooo long! And what about all those e-shops that don't even ship things in Italy? Arghhh!!!

    http://justsem.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete