Friday, July 12, 2013

Citric and straight hair?





Lately I am trying new things with my hair.. just caring about it a little bit more and experimenting new looks. For this occasion I tried with straight hair... I don't use to do it as for me reminds me when I was a teenarger and had my natural hair like thiss.. then don't know why suddenly it went curly! So here you can immagine me with 14 years old hehehe what do you think? do you like it? I personally like better curly hair, and to prove it will show you some pics soon, let see which style wins! :)
Yesterday I went to an art opening, and I wore for the first time my yellow sleeveless dress thanks to Sheinside, for the occasion. I was afraid it could be a little bit too short, but it was all under control!! :)
I really like short dresses.. and specially embroided ones... have you noticed the little pearls in this Sheinside dress??
This weekend is my last weekend in Italy before I leave to Barcelona!!! I am soooo excited but I will also miss the people here...
Happy Friday!!

Últimamente estoy probando a hacerme nuevas cosas en el pelo.. cuidándome un poquito más y experimentando con nuevos looks.
Para esta ocasión me decidí por el pelo liso... no suelo hacérmelo liso ya que me recuerda a cuando era una adolescente y mi pelo natural era así.. hasta que un día de golpe se me volvió ondulado! Así que en estas fotos podéis imaginarme con 14 años hehe que pensáis? os gusta? Yo personalmente prefiero el pelo ondulado, y para demostrar que me queda mejor haré pronto un post con fotos, veamos que estilo ganara! :)
Ayer fui a la inauguración de una galería de arte, y estrené mi nuevo vestido amarillo sin mangas gracias a Sheinside. Tenia miedo de que fuese demasiado corto, pero todo estaba bajo control!!! :)
Me encantan los vestidos cortos la verdad.. especialmente aquellos con pedrería.. os habéis fijado en las perlitas que lleva este de Sheinside??
Este finde es mi ultimo finde en Italia antes de volver a Barcelona!! queeeee ganas tengo, pero he de reconocer que tambien echare de menos a mi gente aquí...
Feliz Viernes!!




























I was wearing:
Dress/Vestido.- Sheinside (here)
Hells/tacones.- Zara (similar here)
Clutch.- Vintage (similar here and here)

Makeup things come again!  Eye Shadow PaletteMakeup Brushes, etc.  Do you like them? 
Go to find yours here!!


13 comments:

  1. Pues yo creo que el pelo liso te queda genial ;) deberías hacertelo más amenudo. Muy bonito el vestido y lo encuentro super ponible ^^ Feliz finde, un besazo!

    Nuevo DiY en el blog :D
    ❁☀❁☼ Blog-Monas de Seda☀❁☼☀❁

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great dress!

    Have a lovely weekend dear:)
    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous dress sweetie! Your hair looks amazing! :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Muy guapa! El vestido es muy bonito.
    Besos y feliz fin de semana!

    Nuevo post: Blanco coral

    http://belsyfashion.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Que preciosidad de vestido.

    Un besito
    http://essenceofelectricsbubbles.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Guapísima!!
    El pelo así te sienta genial y el vestido te queda impresionante, ya lo tengo fichado desde que salió, es precioso!!
    Besazos
    http://www.withmyhips.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me encantó el look! El vestido es genial :D

    thelovelywildside.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect dress. Have a great day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ondulado! Me encanta el vestido! :)
    http://byanaleon.blogspot.com.es/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  10. Un vestido precioso!

    lasirenadelmississipi.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing dress! So chic:)

    bloglovin.com/blog/3880191

    ReplyDelete
  12. Me encanta el vestido!!! Y las fotos son fantásticas! Un beset

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like this outfit, it's so chic! :)

    http://justsem.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete