Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Winter Animals


Both trying to get adapted to this freakin' cold weather.  What do you think about dogs wearing coats? In Bologna all of them have their on closet but the vet told me it was unecessary. The thing is that I'd never though about it while in barcelona, but  when it snows like this... What do you think Lola might prefer? hahaha

Ambas tratamos de adaptarnos a este frío horroroso. Qué pensais de que los perros lleven abrigos? en Bologna cada perro tiene su propio armario pero el veterinario me dijo que no era necesario. En barcelona ni se me pasó por la cabeza pero cuando nieva tanto como aquí estos días.... Que creeis que pensará Lola?











biker/ motera.- All saints
shirt/ camisa.- ermenegildo zegna
jumper/ jersey.- zara
jeggins.- topshop
booties/ botines.- zara

8 comments:

  1. Yo estoy en contra de vestir a los perros. No me gusta nada. Pero cuando llueve mucho si que le pongo un chubasquero para que no se moje tanto.

    me-andmybag.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit my dear! Casual chic :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it! sooo cold!
    xx Leonie

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank u so much, follow yo too im number 784!my lipstick is "sin" from mac

    Savina
    The Blossom Girls♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very interesting blog, I like your outfit. Stylish!



    Mercedes and Connie, I follow you blog, I hope you follow me back, thanks!


    -Alexander and Elena
    www.lifeallen.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. La chaqueta es super original! me quedo por aquí xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty jacket and shoes:)I like your Profile !!!
    See you Zocha-Fashion

    ReplyDelete