Thursday, October 18, 2012

Camo pants!



Hi there everyone! How are you doing this week?? I’m pretty well, but messed up changing my wardrobe clothes from summer/spring to autumn/winter, buff hate to do it, but it is so necessary! Hehe
I bought some time ago these cargo pants, at an used market do you remember? Today I decided to rolled them up and combine them with a blue perfecto. Do you like it?
I really like this boyish style, and also the mix of different prints, very eclectic!
This weekend I am again off to Italy to start moving some things to my new apartment!
Recently,  I have been looking up different decoration blogs, to take new ideas for my new apartment in Italy, does anyone follow any decoration blog, or DIY decoration blog? I will be pleased if you could recommend me your favourites!

Happy Thursday!

Hola a todos! ¿Cómo estáis esta semana?? Yo muy bien,  pero un poco liada con el cambio de armario, de verano / primavera para otoño / invierno  que rollo!  hehe
Me compré hace un tiempo estos pantalones cargo en un mercado de segunda mano ¿os acordáis? Hoy he decidido enrollarlos y combinarlos con un perfecto azul. ¿qué os parece?
Me gusta mucho este estilo juvenil, así como la mezcla de diferentes estampados, muy ecléctico!
Este fin de semana estaré otra vez por Italia para empezar a mover algunas cosas a mi nuevo piso!
Últimamente, he estado mirando diferentes blogs de decoración, para tener nuevas ideas para mi piso en Italia, ¿alguien de vosotros sigue algún blog de decoración, o de DIY decoración? Me encantaría que me recomendaseis vuestros favoritos!

Feliz jueves!
















blazer/ americana.- zara
foulard.- zara
top/ camiseta.- zara
clutch/ bolso.-pull and bear
heels/ tacones.- zara

6 comments:

  1. Great look my dear! Love the styling and your scarf is beautiful :)

    Take care,

    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this original look,
    Audacious choices but well executed,
    nice outfit
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. me encanta como has puesto los pantalones!!

    besitos guapisima .)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pants! I like your style!
    kisses)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me encanta!! Uno de los mejores looks!!

    -xoxo- lorena

    http://www.lolitainthemix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your pantss :)
    I wait in my new post, xx ♥

    ReplyDelete