Friday, September 28, 2012

To rome with love



This is the title of Woody Allen's last film. I went to the cinema on wednesday and I must say that although it's not his best film ( I prefer Manhattan, Annie Hall, Bananas,Match point or Scoop) there are some funny jokes but still many italian topics that are not always true and four stories are really predictable.
Nevertheless, this summer I was in Rome for my 4th time and I  took some pics with a forever 21 dress that I bought last summer and that I didn't wear until now. I also worn it some weeks before during a cocktail party at the Colón Hotel in Caldetas.
While in Rome I tool these pics in Via Condotti, where I bought some things in Prada and Pinko that I will show you in my next post, Piazza di Spagna and found a car exposition: Ferrari's tribut to Pininfarina!!

Este es el título de la última peli de Woody Allen que vi el miércoles. Tengo que decir que ni mucho menos es una de sus mejores películas (entre mis favoritas Manhattan, Annie Hall, Bananas, Match Point o Scoop) aunque tiene chistes muy buenos se pasa con los tópicos italianos y las 4 historias entrelazadas son bastante predecibles. En cualquier caso, la cosa es que este verano volví a Roma y tomé estas fotos que aún no había enseñado con un vestido de forever 21 que compre la temporada pasada y que aún no había estrenado. También me lo había puesto algunas semanas antes en un cocktail en el Hotel Colón de Caldetas.
Estando en Roma pasé por Via Condotti y me compré algunas cosillas en Prada y en Pinko, que os enseñaré en mi próximo post, por la Piazza di Spagna y, además también dio la casualidad, que había una exposicion tributo de Ferrari a Pinifarina!!!




















dress/ vestido.- forever 21
 wedges/ tacones.- stradivarius
sandals/ sandalias.- forever 21 and zara in the style of Valentino
 bags/ bolsos.- shopping Louis Vuitton and Purificación garcía  (little gold one)
watch/ reloh.- rolex



 

 


5 comments:

  1. Que envidia de viaje y del veranito que ya se ha ido! El vestido te queda genial, me gusta mucho el look, a ver cuando nos enseñas las compras :)
    Pasa buen fin de ;)
    xoxo

    eri
    tissuesandfeelings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so chic sweetie!!! Love your outfit! :)

    Take care,

    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that blouse..it looks so nice..:*

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVELY top!
    XOXO
    -Daisy Nguyen from PS BANANAS fashion blog:
    http://psbananas.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Que vestido tan bonito, me ha gustado! Nunca paras quieta ehhh! besitos guapa

    ReplyDelete