Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Ring it, baby!!


As you already saw in a previous post Cazcarra gave me those neon nail polish and I' ve tried them, they are just perfect for summer!! I also sized the opportunity to show you my ring collection, new rings with vintage ones, just love them, what do you think?


Como visteis, Cazcarra me regaló estos pintauñas neón y  los he probado y son geniales para combinar ahora en verano!! además aprovecho para enseñaros mi colección de anillos, hay tanto nuevos como vintage, me encantan!! os gustan?
















orange and gold ring/ anillo dorado y naranja.- YSL
blue and gold ring/ anillo dorado y azul.- YSL
others/otros.- bought around the world!! comprados alrededor del mundo
nail polish/pintauñas.- Neon collection Cazcarra at www.cazcarra.com

2 comments:

  1. Me gustan estas fotos. Las manos parecen de una mujer de la India.

    ReplyDelete