Monday, August 15, 2011

Guitar


These photos were taken while I was packing my suitcase before my mini- holidays. When I pack I always get dizzy (too much concentration), don't you? therefore I need to chill out for some minutes.
The photo's quality is not the best as they were taken with my BB, as my Nikon is traveling now,... You will understand in a few days...


Estas fotos son del día antes de mi mini vacaciones. Odio hacer maletas porque requiere concentración para pensar que ponerse, que tiempo hace, cuantos días, ordenar, doblar, neceser.....  Me mareo (vosotros no?) Por seo necesito un pequeño momento chill out.
La calidad de las fotos no es muy buena pero es que las  hicimos con la BB porque mi Nikon esta de viaje.... Ya lo entendereis en unos días....















shirt/ camisa.- zara
skirt/ falda.- AA
sandals/ sandalias.- chanel

1 comment:

  1. the answser my friend is blowing in the wind...i like the color contrast!

    ReplyDelete